Surat Textiles Wholesale and Exports

  • Surat-Textiles-Wholesale-and-Exports
  • 10380516_310517265778573_5939888013595021956_o

Apparel & Garment Category: Ladies Apparel & ClothingsApparel & Garment Tags: Surat Textiles Wholesale and Exports

Profile
Profile
Photos
Map
Reviews
  • Surat Textiles Wholesale and Exports

    We have vast exposure in Surat and Gujarat textile market and very good rapport with manufacturers from Gujarat.

    This initiative is to create a virtual Surat wholesale textile market on the web.

    The intention is to save time and money of the Big and Small retailers by bringing in most of the popular and quality brands from Surat to their figure tips.

    We sell products at manufacturer price + transportation. We earn income from manufacturers in the form of commission from our bulk orders.

    Direct big bulk orders might fetch big discounts. Those benefits will be passed on to the customers.

    Ours is an open book strategy and the pricing are straight forward from the manufacturers.

    The minimum order quantity is specified with the sets listed. 20% of the payment will be collected during the booking and remaining 80% once goods reach our premises.

    Orders once placed to the manufacturer cannot be cancelled.

    http://livebusinessworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/1434_Surat-Textiles-Wholesale-and-Exports.jpghttp://livebusinessworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/1434_Surat-Textiles-Wholesale-and-Exports-150x150.jpgLivebusiness
    Surat Textiles Wholesale and Exports We have vast exposure in Surat and Gujarat textile market and very good rapport with manufacturers from Gujarat. This initiative is to create a virtual Surat wholesale textile market on the web. The intention is to save time and money of the Big and Small retailers by...
  • No Records Found

    Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.

    Google Map Not Loaded

    Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.

  • Leave a Review

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Rate this Apparel & Garment (overall):
    • rating icon
    • rating icon
    • rating icon
    • rating icon
    • rating icon
     
    Rate this Apparel & Garment individually for:
    Rating
    • rating icon
    • rating icon
    • rating icon
    • rating icon
    • rating icon